Our half-day and full-day shoots include:
- professional photographer;
- camera, lenses, and lighting equipment;
- basic styling;
- same day delivery of proofs to your online account;
- basic retouch of the number of photos requested;
- other items requested at the time of booking.
- No RAW images or original JPEGs will be provided to the customer.
- Only final retouched images will be delivered to the customer in JPG, PNG, or TIF format in the resolution agreed at the time of booking.
- Complex retouch operations such as background change or composite images. (Please request a quotation for Custom Production, if you need images that require complex retouch)
- Complex styling. The price only includes photography of dishes as prepared by chefs at your venue with basic styling arrangement by our team.
(Please request a quotation for Custom Production, if you need our team to create stylized version of items on your menu)
- For a summary of your booking, please refer to your booking confirmation e-mail.
We accept payment by bank transfer.
All bookings are validated with a 30% non-refundable deposit. No photoshoots will be performed without a deposit.
Deposits for shoots outside of China are also payable by PayPal or Credit Card. Customers incorporated in China can only pay by bank transfer.
Yes. We will issue an invoice based on where your company is incorporated and where the shoot is performed. For customers in China our invoices come with 6% VAT (included in the original price). Invoices are issued after completion of a photoshoot.
Your full payment should be transferred to 360 Refinery anytime between the booking date and the date you require the finished images.
No final images will be delivered until payment for the shoot is received in full.
Yes. Your security is very very important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits from Comodo SSL to protect your data on our website. All credit card payments are processed by Stripe, which means that your card details never pass through or are stored at our servers.
To book a photoshoot, log into your account and click "Book New Photoshoot". If you do not have an account yet, please register one here.
Please don``t worry. If there is some issue, first check if you have filled all required fields correctly.
If it still does not work, it may be a system issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will have a look and try to help you asap (generally we will respond within 12 hours).
After you pay the deposit, you can make changes to your booking up until 48 hours before the photoshoot. Please contact email@example.com to request your changes. Changes may be subject to price increase or shoot postponement, depending on the complexity of your requirements.
After you validate your booking with a 30% deposit, our team starts preparation for the photoshoot asap. If you need to cancel a photoshoot, please do so within 2 hours of paying the deposit. You can make changes or request delays for the shoot until 48 hours before the photoshoot.
To access all small images, please log-in to your account and browse the photoshoot.
Please use the tracking link provided in the Shipping Update e-mail. If you have an account the link is also available in your order information.
All shipments can be tracked with our fulfilment company on ec-firstclass.org.
If the tracking is not available with your local carrier, this is because the package has not yet reached the destination country.