- 1 Hero Image
- 3 Additional Product on White Images
- 1 infographic (using the 4images)
- Product Prep
- Retouched for Imperfections (Basic Retouch)
- 3+ Business Day turn-around
- Addons Available on Request
Product Photography Pricing Europe
PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING IN EUROPE
High quality product photography has never been more simple.
With 360Refinery you no longer have to compromise on quality when you book an affordable photo shoot in Eastern Europe. Simply ship your products to us from your offices in Europe and we will delivery stunning photos for your business.
Product Photography Prices
Product Launch Mini
$99+ / product
Product Launch Basic
$159+ / product
Product Launch Standard
$399+ / product
Package product photography prices are for single SKU projects only.
Choose the better way to get your product photos for e commerce.
- Get the most out of your photography budget with prices about 50% lower than similar quality product photography companies in Western Europe.
- Hand models are always included in the price (other model available at extra cost)
- Retouch for basic imperfections and natural shadow included in the price
- Our team of graphic designers is ready to make beautiful infographics for your product listings
FBA Photography Samples
Clothing Photography Services
Clothing on Model (10 Looks Min)
$69 / look
Clothing photography on live model is the best way to showcase your garment collection to shoppers and inspire them to buy.
What Kind of Products Can be Photographed?
While our teams can photograph almost any product type, we specialize in the photography of small and medium size items that can be easily shipped to our studios.
White background photos
(Depending on Quantity and Complexity)
White background spins
(Depending on Frame Rate)
Prices above are for basic eCommerce photos and videos with all creative direction and briefs provided by client according to our photography brief requirements.
Free Test Shoots
We do NOT offer free test shoots. When you book a project for 10+ SKUs, we will do a test for the first SKU to make sure everything is per requirement, and modify until you are happy (within the original brief), before proceeding with the rest of the products.